You can place an order for starter-packs or patient-support materials via your RxTro account.
Please note: Before placing the sample request, please ensure your list of Doctors is up to date, as you will be required to select the relevant doctor when finalising your order.
To place a request for starter-packs or patient-support materials -
- Log-In to RxTro
- Click on Requests (at the top of the page)
- The list of available products will be listed in alphabetical order, find the product(s) you wish to order.
- Click on the empty box next to the product (under the Quantities Column) and type in the quantity you wish to order.
- Once you have finished ordering your products, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the grey button “Add to Doctors Bag”
- This page will show you the list of products and quantities you have ordered, if these are correct click on the “Checkout” button at the bottom of the page.
- Check that the shipping details are correct and select the relevant doctor from the drop-down list and Click Continue.
- Please note: If the doctor is not listed in the drop down, you will need to go to the My Medical Staff tab and add the doctor to your list, before finalising the order.
- This page will finalise your order, then click the blue button “continue”.
- You can check the progress of your order by clicking on the Requests tab and then selecting “orders”.
- Find the relevant order and click on the the 3 dots and select edit.
- This will tell you if the items are still pending or have been delivered.