Setting up a RxTro account as a Medical Practice to accept appointments from reps, track requests and understand the latest education events.
- Create a RxTro account - 'Join Now' on the RxTro home page.
- After completing this form, you will be emailed a temporary password to use for your one-time log-in.
- Set up your medical staff.
- Please refer to this article: How do I update my Medical Staff?
- Please note: RxTro is used by pharmaceutical companies to book times to discuss scheduled medications with healthcare professionals. Medical staff are "currently registered health practitioners" with the relevant college or regulatory authority.
- Set-up your preferences around how can book.
- Please refer to this article: How do I control which reps can make appointments?
- Nominate times you want to make available
- Please refer to this article: How do I set up available appointment times?
- Optional - Set up link with practice management software
- Please refer to this article: How to Sync RxTro with Best Practice
- You can now use the system to -
- Find local representatives
- Place requests for new items.
- Please refer to this article: How do I check the status of a request that has been placed?
Note: If you have a paper calendar, please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist with adding in your previous rep appointments